Saturday, February 17, 2007

State of the Blog

Being on Blogger, I'll probably get some random-people traffic, but hopefully some of you will come here from my comments on other blogs. First off, let me address Dave White: I am not PlotBabyPlot or Abe Vagoda. If you search through your comment history, all my comments have been supportive. The only time I insulted you (as a joke) was when I called you a girl while posting under the name Anita Bonghit (love that name). Gerald: previously you asked for my website/blog, but I never responded. That's because I didn't have a blog until now.

Onto this blog itself, I don't know why this is, but I already have more ideas to post here than on my personal blog (where everybody knows my name). Maybe because it's new. Maybe because it's anonymous and I feel I have more freedom without worrying about what people think. My own blog has degenerated into a collection of trivia, silly videos, and links to articles without much commentary by me.

Just so everyone knows, I envision posting here maybe once or twice a week (more if I have an idea). Once I settle get into a rhythm, it'll probably be a story on Monday (if I have one) and a commentary type post on Fridays. The stories will probably start showing up in early March.

The first commentary will probably show up early next week. It will be called: Am I a writer?

2 comments:

Gerald So said...

Hey, I clicked on your comment about Dave's book cover and found this blog. Most welcome.

WellesFan said...

Thanks, Gerald. I was hoping some people would remember when I used to comment on yours and Dave's blogs (before anonymous comments were turned off). I'm wondering how hard it is going to be to get an anonymous blog off the ground since I can't very well go to my friends and say "check out my new blog!".

btw: Isn't Dave's book cover awesome?