Monday, July 2, 2007

Quick Update

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I had a great follow-up to the AFI one that I hope to post later this week. On the other front, Handsome Rob #3 is about to enter edit mode. The ending is still questionable and there are still some tone things I want to work out. The character of Handsome Rob underwent some changes in this story, but I wonder if they're too dramatic. I always envisioned him has sort of an honorable rogue, but he's doing some things in this one that put him in the vein of Jack Bauer and Vic Mackey. My apprehensions (coupled with this post from KBS) are making me want to tone down the violence a bit. The plan right now is to have edits done and the story posted before I go on vacation at the end of the month.

No comments: