Friday, February 15, 2008

About Yesterday

I don't think my story yesterday was too shabby for a last-minute effort. It was about the third idea I had, but it was my favorite of the three. I didn't intend for it to be almost completely dialog, but I think it worked out fine this way.

In my haste to finish and post it before Valentine's Day was over I forgot to mention that it was in part inspired by the lyrics from a couple of Theory of a Deadman's songs. This is more evident in the beginning, which I still feel is a little choppy. Probably would've been fixed with another round or two of edits - I say probably because I still don't have that much confidence in my skill as an editor.

If I didn't come up with a story idea, I was thinking of just posting a link to my previous flash love story, Pasta Primadonna.

No comments: