Monday, March 10, 2008

The Dark Knight (2008) and more

This post is up a bit later than I wanted to for Monday, but I was out of town for most of the weekend. I did stumble across a nice interview with Christopher Nolan about his approach to shooting both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

On another note, I haven't talked about it recently, but I'm back at work on the PI series I've mentioned in the past. I started last week with about 1200 words of a story that was started back in October. I start this week with over 4000 words. There's enough floating in this story that someone could probably stretch it into a novel, but I'm probably going to keep it as a short. If I finish early enough this week, I'll go through a couple rounds of edits this weekend before sending it off to a couple editors I know. Maybe this is the one that I can submit for publication.

No comments: