Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vacation Update

I'm enjoying a couple days off from my real job between Christmas and New Year. With that said, I've put down almost 3000 words on two separate projects the past two days. Both are a bit momentous.

One is a short story idea that I think might actually work as a novel. I was going to try and get another story under my belt (and one actually published) before trying my hand at a novel, but I figured what the hell? Here's hoping I don't peter out at 20k words.

The other one is the subject of an announcement I'm going to make on this blog on Friday. Stay tuned for that one.

1 comment:

Cormac Brown said...

It sounds like you are going to start the year off right. Don't forget that Aldo, Gerald and Patti will have a flash fiction challenge coming up this Monday.

Happy New Year!