Last week, Paul nominated the FFF crew for the
The rules for the award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
7 lies or truths.
1. I was once told I look like Ben Affleck.
2. I've played a game of pickup hockey with some members of the Philadelphia Flyers.
3. I am related to a member of the Pittsburgh Pirates' 1979 World Series championship team.
4. I was once nearly run over by James Carville.
5. I've eaten goat, but not calamari.
6. I traveled to 30 of the 50 US states before the age of 30.
7. I spent New Year's Eve 2000 in New York City.
I always say, "If your pants are on fire, being a liar becomes less important."