Friday, April 16, 2010

A Question of Tone

As I mentioned in the comments the other day, I'm working on a follow up to Tuesday's Friday Flash Fiction story.  I'm struggling a little bit with it.  The narrative this time around seems to be taking on a bit darker tone, which isn't how I heard the original in my head.  Then again...if your lead has been betrayed/shot and his girlfriend kidnapped, anyone would probably want to go Death Wish on their enemies.

Act 2 is a kind of shift from heist story to revenge story, so maybe I should just get out of my own way and let the story tell itself.

3 comments:

Sue H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue H said...

Tried two different pc's -still can't get Act 2 to load....?!

WellesFan said...

I'm putting the finishing touches on it now. It'll be up Tuesday morning.