Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Notes and Asides

As you can probably tell, I slapped a new coat of paint on the old blog last week.  I like it, but then I think....is it too bright and cheery for the kind of stories I write?

I wrote the first couple hundred words of a new Jack Duncan tale yesterday.  I'm not sure if the current story will have one or two more parts.  I guess that depends on where things lead.  Already making a return is the Duncan Spy Tips, which were missing in chapter 2.  Hopefully it won't be too long until it sees the light of day.

In other news, it's summertime here.  Time to fire up the old backyard grill.

(No, that is not really my grill).

2 comments:

David Barber said...

Looking forward to reading your work, Welles. That is some 'barbie' in that photo. How very cool!

Keep up with the good work, mate.

Cormac Brown said...

I like the blog's new look and, that you've been writing well and consistently. Keep it up.